Study Guide: Reading, Listening, Watching Assignments
(Adapted from Homework CD for Biblical Counseling, Howard A. Eyrich, DMin & Bill Hines, DMin. Used by permission.)
1. Use a highlighter when reading to mark important points.
2. List the three most important principles, ideas, or insights you learn from each
3. Note when you disagree with the author and in two or three sentences write
out your reasons for disagreeing.
4. List any changes you believe the Lord would have you make in your life
because of reading this assignment.
5. Write out a plan to implement these changes in your life by answering these
three questions (Ephesians 4:22-24):
A. What will you need to stop doing?
B. How will your thinking need to change?
C. What will you need to start doing?